Designs can be created quickly and easily with the KASEMAKE software. Tools specifically designed to aid in the construction of displays/packaging are at the designers’ disposal, bringing designs to the customer more efficiently, making this a powerful design package for complete in-store solutions.
Much display work is bespoke and is tailored to the customer’s requirements of course. The user-friendly drawing tools allow the designer to create designs to match the brief faster than any other software.
The finished designs are logged into an integral database along with relevant details and can even be folded into 3D with artwork applied and placed into a virtual environment for a walkthrough or virtual proof.
The main key points for the KASEMAKE design software are...
- Standard familiar Windows Interface
- Easy, intuitive, customisable and quick to learn
- Large libraries of standard designs for POS/POP Displays, Folders/wallets, FEFCO (Corrugated), and ECMA (folding Carton)
- 3D folding and virtual proofing, allows a design to be folded with or without artwork, showing board texture and flute
- 3D animations and hi resolution visuals for customer approval
- Job card / Specification Sheet Templates for professional A4 prints
- Integral database for logging job data and searching for jobs
- Intelligent layout for fitting multi-up jobs to a sheet
- Output files to die makers, Apple Mac and artwork systems
- Import files from other systems
- Die (cutter guide) creation and costing for estimating price of the cutting die
Each KM table offers a die-cut finish for one off prototypes, equally the tables are suited for die-less production and cutting to print register for either screen, litho or digitally printed sheets.
The formats of the tables can be either as a static cutting bed or automated production, both offering the best value for money solutions.