Using the KASEMAKE software a custom size Folding Carton (ECMA) design can be created in matter of seconds, ready for estimating, printing, exporting out to a diemaker (typically in CF2 format) or artwork department (typically in AI or PDF format), or for producing on a cutting table.
Simply pick the Folding Carton (ECMA) style from the extensive libraries of designs and feed in the basic sizes and board calliper required. Make on-screen modifications if necessary, or use them as a basis for a bespoke design. Designs can be created from scratch with the user-friendly drawing tools available in the software.
The finished designs are logged into an integral database along with relevant details and can even be folded into 3D with artwork applied for a virtual sample.
The key points for the KASEMAKE design software are...
- Standard familiar Windows Interface
- Easy, intuitive, customisable and quick to learn
- Large libraries of standard designs for ECMA (folding Carton), Folders/wallets, FEFCO (Corrugated), and POS/POP Displays
- 3D folding and virtual proofing, allows a design to be folded with or without artwork, showing board texture.
- 3D animations and high resolution visuals for customer approval
- Job card / Specification Sheet Templates for professional A4 prints
- Integral database for logging job data and searching for jobs
- Intelligent layout for fitting multi-up jobs to a sheet
- Output files to die makers, Apple Mac and artwork systems
- Import files from other systems
- Die (cutter guide) creation and costing for estimating price of the cutting die
For the fine cutting and creasing of carton board, the KM tables offer two cutting options and variable creasing tools. Simulate a counter crease in combination with precision cutting for production quality sample.
Each KM table offers a die-cut quality finish for one off prototypes, equally the tables are suited for die-less production and cutting to print register for either litho, screen, digitaly printed sheets.